RedPill Room Interview – Ask AwayMarch 27, 2013
Just letting people know that i’ve agreed to do an ask all session with Morpheus over at the Reddit Redpillschool. Date and time as follows:
When Thu Mar 28, 2013 10am – 11am Eastern Time
Now, while i’m still in mind recovery and had a good chat with good egg Danny about the direction i want to take in life and how my blog will follow, you can still feel free to ask whatever it is you cats will ask. I’ve been told to expect some heavy trolling as well so i’m bringing Sting with me. After watching the Hobbit in 3d last night, i might just bring Orcrist and Glamdring too😉
And below is a timeline of how my life unfolded so you have some understanding of how i became who i was and how my environment shaped who i was and how it sealed my fate until i discovered the redpill and the world of the ‘sphere’. It may answer some of your questions in advance, or create new ones.
- I was born 2.5 lbs and 2+ months premature.
- If it had been Spartan times, i’d have been left for dead on the side of a steep rockface.
- Twas but for human inginuity and a civilization of nerdy beta’s who created tech and science that i survived in an incubator and struggled to live.
- I was the 3rd born child, but only the second sibling.
- I should have a sister 2 years older than me. She died stillborn.
- My mother treated me as the the youngest child, coddled, smothered, overprotected. I was THE baby.
- I grew up a happy kid, happy memories. Was never for want of toys or play time.
- I was a late developer in all aspects. Maturity, naivety, biologically.
- Hell, i got carded at the liquor store a week ago.. at age 36.
GRADE SCHOOL – MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Much family strife growing up.
- My grandmother was evil incarnate, my dad was a beta unable to stand up to her, he was a true mamma’s boy, allowing that evil bitch to hold our family hostage.
- She owned the home, and made my mother suffer immensely.
- My dad did fuck all. My mother endured a ton of shit for the sake of my brother and I.
- There was no divorce, the family stayed intact, although i always feared a split on the horizon.
- Dad was the stereotypical patriarchal father. Worked, came home, expected dinner, watched TV, rinse, repeat. Kind of useless. (I still love him as blood tho)
- My mother took a job to help me and Chris have everything we wanted/needed for a great childhood.
- She was the true strong empowered woman, she worked hard, she cooked, she cleaned, she fixed shit around the house.
- She was the true strong independent woman that i would grow up looking for, to find in a partner.
- I swore to myself i wouldn’t be like my father. That i would treat a woman right and not be the stereotype.
- I was a straight A student up until grade 6. I cried when i got a B minus once.
- Somewhere between grade 4-6 feminism went full tilt where i actively noticed it.
- Actively being told not to ‘compete’ hard but let the girls have a chance in sports.
- Don’t pitch too hard. Give them a running head start. Cheer them on loudly just for making contact with the ball.
- Was told to put my hand down to give ‘others’ a chance to answer questions in math class. (Yes i was that kid who waved his hand furiously and made noises trying to get the teachers attention to pick him in because i knew the god damn answer)
- I had so many achievements, they were ‘par for the course’, not worth getting worked up over. My 100% test score was meh compared to a girl getting 85%
- Constant drum beat of girls can do anything I could do. Girls will be astronauts, presidents, firefighters. And every girl will all do it better than I could.
- In grade 5 my health took a hit. I was taken out of school for 3 weeks to a bronchial infection. I had to leave track and field because of asthma. I collapsed during the 400 meter race for something i’ve not bothered to look for a diagnosis for. (I’ve never taken a stress test because i don’t really want to learn if i have a heart defect that would kill me in my youth)
- And i started to notice girls in grade 5, didn’t fully reach puberty until grade 7. Shit was about to hit the fan.
MIDDLE SCHOOL TO HIGH SCHOOL
- I got my first D in French class, the beginning of the end of my reign of smug educational superiority. But girls didn’t value A’s and B’s now. They valued leather jackets, bullies and social cliques.
- I was bullied and punished relentlessly by my peers for my weight and fashion faux pas long hair (rocker wannabe trying to emulate my brother)
- Here’s where my first thoughts of suicide took hold.
- None of the ‘sweet’ ‘decent’ (and yes, good looking) girls that i helped out with homework, carrying their stuff, opening doors for, etc.. were interested in me beyond utilizing me. I as a doormat right out of the gate and the girls were really good at extracting things from me with feigned interest and lures.
- A stupid boy led around by his hormonal raging dick.
- I’m positive if i was in an all boys school, i would have continued to have good marks. My studies went downhill. I was preoccupied with girls. Thoughts of girls. Thoughts of being with girls. Constant thoughts of how to get into a relationship with girls. How to impress my friends by having sex with a girl. Girls who thought i was a loser. Great mix.
- I still managed to pass every class but no longer A student.
- I tried to emulate the bad boys of the school but no one bought the act. I just wasn’t cool.
- Girl power was in full force. Spice Girls in effect.
- I entered high school, had a growth spurt, lost weight but was lanky ‘skinny’
- My mother overprotected me, and was rewarding me and incentivizing me from not going to parties or fun events with strangers.
- She instilled a fear in me of taking risks by bombarding me with horror stories of ‘what could happen’. She trained me to play it safe. She made me boring.
- She bought me NHL95 for coming home from a house party extremely early. She encouraged my introversion.
- Making new friends was harder than keeping old ones. So i stuck with the crowd i felt home with. Nerds.
- I was tortured by jocks and alpha guys, ridiculed by their cheerleaders.
- Had a vicious rumor about me spread around the school. It didn’t stop for the entire school year.
- If i had access to firearms, Columbine would have been nothing new.
- I was great at sports during gym class but didn’t have money to buy equipment for sports teams (hockey) nor could i skate
- Asthma was managed with drugs, so i picked up smoking to be ‘cool’
- Study’s became impossible, too preoccupied with fantasizing, trying to figure out how to get a girlfriend
- The beginning of multiple friendzone nightmares
- I got kicked out of highschool to an alternative school at 17
- My hot friendzone girl broke up with her boyfriend and hopped on my dick conveniently when she needed me to help her find a place, move all of her stuff and get her settled in. 5 months later, she dumped me when she was in a good place
- She was a good looking girl, and set the benchmark for me high on what i felt my SMV was (even tho even i will admit it was grossly distorted)
- For the next few years i punched way above my weight.
- A lack of success pushed me further into isolation, staying in my video games, dungeons & dragons, Star Trek, etc..
- At 21 i said goodbye to long hair
- Eventually i hit the gym at age 24. Put on some mass, in the upper half. Almost hit 200lbs (but lots of fat too)
- Went out with buddies to The Government Nightclub one night
- I made the *conscious* decision to shoot low, punch under my weight just to build up an ability to hold conversations
- I got 1 snarl face, 1 Ewww face and one pretending not to hear me. 3 rejections in one night for a guy with zero confidence and 5 years into incel by women who were actually miles beneath me in terms of looks broke me and my resolve
- I doubled down on trying to win over my second friendzone since she was single.
- She’s the one who said no to trying a relationship with a great guy and instead chose to be FWB’s with my asshole friend who rubbed it in my face
- Next 3-4 years after that was just pure solitude, i had given up. Nothing happened until that fateful night where i ended up at the strip club angry and hating the world.
The rest is history.
I still see my parents often and although things have vastly improved in old age and the loss of my brother.. i still constantly hear my mom badmouthing my dad calling him a slob, an idiot, a fool, etc.. and i’ve come to realize i’ve heard this all my life. Problem is, i can’t actually blame her or disagree with her. My dad is all these things. I love him, more out of pity now than anything else. But i realize this twisted family upbringing i had really fucked up my mojo. Feminism brought the hammer and nails for my coffin. I had a 3 way conversation at work between 2 of my coworkers and without being able to tell them about my past or my Incel years, i was hit with all the words and phrases one would expect from people who don’t know better. The old people pull themselves up by their own bootstraps mentality. That i can’t use excuses for having been so bad at making relationships happen. That i should have just ‘got it’, and known how to man up. That i actually had fucking privilege. (yes, i had the P word used against me). Somehow because i was a guy, and because i was white.. i actually should have had it easier and have no excuses in lack of dating success. (Before the Redpill anyways)
One day, when i’m ready to move on and have not one fuck left to give whether my opinions would be cause for my company to let me go.. i will send those 2 a link to my blog.
Incedentally, i’ve been having discussions with another one of my coworkers and he’s been really receptive to hearing my take on things. Not that he agrees with everything i say, but he loves hearing all viewpoints. He’s more zen, live and let live, and never flys off the handle (except when talking about sports). But he loves my passion on these topics. He says if i could channel it without anger, i’d be a real force for change. It’s the anger part i have to work on.
When we talked about feminism this was the instant messenger exchange we had that pretty much sums up my philosophy regarding women in the modern age:
Me: Feminism fucked with nature. told women to work like men, compete like men, act like men. in essence become men. lots of blowback from that. so many childless 35+ spinsters on PoF are learning that the hard way that men really want to get together with women who act like women, not men.
Him: …..they can be whatever they want to be… nature will take it’s course… you can’t be who you are not set out to be… you can try… and try and try…I will give you respect.. but truth be told will eventually come out…
Me: look, im a libertarian. if a woman wants to work and compete on an even playing field, great. more power. but when you spend your whole life putting having fun and career first, then when your in your high 30’s and your overies are nearly empty and you’re complaining that no men are falling from the sky to marry you/knock you up and let you ‘have it all’ like feminism promised… if having a family is important, treat it like it’s important, don’t put if off because feminism said you could fuck around for 2 decades and then settle down when you wanted to.
He responded by saying “That sounds like what a man would say”. Coming from him, that meant a lot.
I treat people as individuals with individual circumstances.
I do not hate sluts. I only wish the unrepentant ones to proudly live with their choice. I cannot condone, celebrate or give credence to being a slut, something which a majority of one gender can be as opposed to a minority of the other creating imbalance. I cannot say being a slut is something to be proud of or claim it’s a good choice.. because i know that what might be tolerable from a select few, would be intolerable if every woman on the planet decided to be a slut tomorrow. And if slut shaming is to be disallowed, well so too must there be a prohibition on women complaining about where all the good men went, boyz, cads, pua’s and pump and dumpers and any man who will find a way to convince a woman to have sex with him, even if it’s lying about commitment. Remember, the rule of the day is consent, enthusiastic consent. It’s not about how many partners you have breach your parapet, it’s all about sex, the hot sweaty consensual sex. That’s all that matters.
So it’s not wrong for a guy to lie about how much he makes, what he does for a living, how he pretends to have street cred. He can be as fake as your boobs, eyelashes and extensions. Just as you can promise to love him forever but leave him when he loses his job, or turns too beta.. he can promise you the world and the moon and every tingle inducing thing you desire, and pop you in a cab at 3am right after he pulls out and tosses the condom in the trash. And there’s nothing wrong with that.. he’s a slut..err, cad. He wanted sex. It was consensual. Don’t shame him for his need to seed.
I don’t hate sluts. But i hate inequality. And a world where a majority of women can be sluts and only a minority of men can be cads bothers me. If it were even, i might not care. But then to be told that women being sluts is ok and not shame worthy, but guys being cads are awful.. well.. go fuck yourself.
I do not hate single mothers. I have complete sympathy for women who are left by men or forced to leave horrible relationships. Yes, poor selection of mates aside, to err is human. But i cannot sit here and claim that single motherhood is the desired state, something to be championed or desired. It is something to be AVOIDED at all costs if possible. To celebrate or venerate single mothers and to cheerlead other women into it is a gross disservice to our species and something i cannot, will not condone. There are obviously huge swaths of grey in between a widowed single mother and Murphy fucking Brown. But when i rail against single motherhood, it’s not targeting individuals, it’s targeting the IDEA that this is a GOOD outcome is re-fucking-diculous.
I don’t hate women who want to work and compete in the world. I have great respect for women who DO work hard and compete, like my mother did. I respect women who work in labouring, dangerous jobs just like men. Women who perform at the same level without having standards dropped to allow entry. Women who completely understand what their choice will entail and what consequences it will have on their ability to have a family down the road. Whether family or career are more important and place priority on that which matters most to them. I am not for ‘patriarchy’ or sending women into the kitchen barefoot and pregnant. What i hate is Feminism making a woman wanting to be a mom first, a stay at home family making child nurturing woman as a defacto LOSER position. I can’t find the quote right now, but there is one well known feminist who decreed that all women should be made to choose working because a majority would rather choose being a mother if given the choice. Feminism actually worked to remove choice from women and stigmatize women who wanted to become mothers early by making them pariahs who were ‘throwing their lives away’.
A woman is like a Ferrari. Her primary role, her whole purpose for being, the one thing she can do that no man can actually do.. is have children. A Ferrari is built to do one thing. Go really really fast. With Feminism teaching women to not have children during their most fertile, youthful and energetic years to spend with their young.. they are basically Ferrari’s being driven by the blind elderly chap in front of you on the highway at or under the speed limit. You scream at him to open the throttle because a. he is in your way and b. you recognize the waste of the Ferrari’s potential.
So too is it with women.
I do not hate women. I hate feminism and feminists. I hate those ideologues. It just so happens that they happen to carry the appearance of women. This does not mean i hate women any more so than women who say they hate PUA’s or players hate all men. No.. the only group that actually hates *all* of anything are feminists. They truly hate ALL men, because all they fight for are contrived and distorted first world problems that are imagined only in the minds of feminists. Feminists who claim there is a place for men and their issues under feminism. Which is bullshit. Feminism fights only for women and causes and expands the problems for men they might pretend to claim they care about in passing. But it’s a lark. For them to truly care, they’d require to run as Humanists. Feminism clearly states that only one gender matters. As Captain Capitalism says, this is not about us hating women. We love women. We hate feminism and those who fight to levy feminism upon us. That they happen to be female is irrelevant. We hate mangina’s too. Does that mean we hate all men? No.
We want to see feminism destroyed and we want to see the natural balance between the sexes restored so both can live happily and harmoniously together while the feminists run back to Mordor.
Hope this answered enough. Guess i’ll see some of you tomorrow, coffee in hand! Cheers.