My first E-book purchase. Ever!January 28, 2013
Very quick post. There will be a part 2 in the near future when i write up a review. But for now, we’ll just go by the fanfare it’s getting on Amazon reviews and because we know Aaron is one hell of an upstanding citizen of the global community.
And i like his video’s where he smokes and drinks.
So a quick chit chat and a traffic bomb that broke all previous records led to me deciding to purchase the slogan of the manosphere.. nay, the Slogan of the Internet!
ENJOY THE DECLINE
It’s what’s for dinner!
Anyways, having just finished d’l'ing it i thought i would plug it here now and repost the instructions for getting it for Android users (the smart and savvy types who look down upon users of iFruit devices)
For those who want detailed advice for Mac’s & shit go here to his site [link fixed].
- Go to the Google Play store and download the Amazon Kindle Reader FREE app. (avoid trying to buy the book from Google Play itself. It’s not listed)
- Install the app
- If you do not have an account on Amazon.com or Amazon.ca – create one. You will need an account to connect with your Kindle Reader app
- Once you are into the site enter your credit card info and billing address
- Save your info and log out
- Enter your login credentials into your kindle reader app. This will now sync with the website
- Log back into the website from your desktop (i attempted to purchase the book from inside the app, it failed)
- Do a search for “Enjoy the Decline”
- Mr. Clarey’s book should appear
- Begin the purchase procedure, select your credit card
- Make sure your device is listed near top right portion of the screen, the device the download will be delivered to (the green area)
- Hit submit. Viola you’re set.
- You can now go to ‘Manage your Kindle’ and see the status of the download as ‘Pending’
- Go back to your tablet, exit the app (swipe it closed) and turn off wifi
- Turn wifi back on, restart the Kindle Reader Free app
- You should see Mr. Clarey’s book pop up in your books with a download indicator
- Enjoy the Decline!
Review to follow shortly. Stay tuned.
Oh and for those who need to find meaning in their lives..
..i present to you my cat in my gym bag.